The sun's rays became a murderer, young girl of 23 years in prison

5:42 PM 0 Comments

Andrea munrayy from birth, suffering from a skin disease in which the sunlig


ht it can lead to death.

 San Diego (Web Desk) foreign news agency reported that 23-year-old Andrea munrayy cancer was being born early. The young girl xeroderma pigmentosum (XP) is an early cancer that aging is becoming more complex as well. Andrea munrayy doctors have strictly instructed that is poison for the sunlight. When sunlight fell on her death may be. Andrea munrayy operations have been 25 so far it could get rid of this disease. Andrea munrayy since childhood has been to follow the instructions of doctors and comes out at night outside the home. Her parents taught her to be prepared at home.

Andrea munrayy from the US city of San Diego says my face when I was two years had begun to fill wrinkles. Since my childhood I have suffered from this problem. Andrea munrayy said my life is totally different from normal humans. I was not at school today. When I was very young, my mother taught me. He said that according to the doctors still did not get out of the house in daylight. Room in my house and it was made exclusively that sunlight could not enter it. However, if you ever have to go out of the house, the whole body, face and hands are covered in dark glasses over his eyes lingers. 

Andrea munrayy total universe is her home, she's my time reading books, painting and photography is just. It is also very active on social media is a courageous girl. Andrea munrayy encouraged people to different sites so that they can meet life's challenges heroism.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: